3.20.2013

Boyfriend jeans and pink lips



Gap blazer, tee, and boyfriend jeans. H&M earrings and flats.

I finally found some boyfriend jeans that I like, after trying on quite a few pairs over the past year or so. I found a pair that I like (shown in my last outfit) that kind of have the "boyfriend" jean look, but they are still very fitted so I was looking for a pair that had the relaxed, looser look without being completely unflattering. I had even tried this cut on before at Gap and not liked how they looked, but I gave them a try again and ended up really liking this particular wash.

They have this wash at Gap right now (here) as well as a darker and a lighter version. Since the rest of this look is pretty simple, I decided to throw on some bright pink lipstick and my new neon earrings (below) to brighten it up. More on that soon, because I'm surprisingly really liking the neon trend. Please feel free to ignore my bad hair day. :) I'm excited to try dressing these up a bit also. I really love the look of boyfriend jeans paired with high heels and other polished items.

xoxo

k

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

BAD HAIR DAY-HA!

<3 you Kelly! My style fiend-friend!

Lauren Saar said...

love your style! glad you started up again:P check out my blog and maybe follow each other?:)