8.28.2011

Casual work day



Old Navy silk tank and gold necklace, Ann Taylor Loft cargo trousers, Franco Sarto heeled sandals. 

This is just a casual outfit that I put together for work this week since it was so warm out. I like these cargo trousers as an alternative to jeans or simple black pants. They're casual but I think the dark grey color makes them a little bit sophisticated. I love these Franco Sarto sandals too. Definitely one of my favorite brands for shoes that are stylish but still classic and comfortable. I, for one, can't wear stilettos all day without dying so any heels I buy have to be somewhat comfortable or they just won't get worn! I'm in a bit of a shoe frenzy right now, though. I'm determined to build a solid collection of heels and wedges for every occasion that are comfortable enough to wear. Platforms are the key! :)

On another note, are any of you on Pinterest? It's a really fun alternative to things like Tumblr; you can have different virtual 'boards' and can 'pin' inspirational photos or items to them. If you're interested, you can follow my boards here

xoxo

Kelly

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the tank! I've been searching high and low for the perfect, loose-fitting black tank that stands alone or as an undershirt. Looks like you've found it. Guess this means I'll be taking a trip to Old Navy!

Theresa said...

lovely outfit!! xx

Sarah said...

You are a super chic type of casual, I have to say. That thank really makes the look and I like your shoes. (: