8.15.2011

Working with classics



H&M plaid shirt, Gap cuffed jeans, Crown Vintage loafers, Raen Optics sunnies

Wore this simple and casual outfit out to a dinner with friends last week. I'm so glad I found this plaid at H&M because I love the navy and green together. Paired it with a pair of my most casual, but classic, jeans, and my soft leather loafers. It's not exactly the most innovative outfit I've ever put together, but sometimes wearing something really simple and classic just feels right. Doesn't that pizza look yummy? It was.

I hope you all had as wonderful of a weekend as I did! I spent the weekend camping with friends and running around the beach, and I have the bug bites and sand in my backpack to prove it. :)

xoxo

Kelly


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your plaid top, and the loafers are too cute!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

islabell said...

YUM! delicious. And i love this classic casual look. that plaid is perfect
x

Lauren Byers said...

mmm that pizza looks amazing! And I love your plaid top :)



Notes She Wrote

Anonymous said...

I like your plaid shirt! Plaid button ups are one of my fav wardrobe pieces!

Dena
http://ooat.wordpress.com