4.07.2011

Stripes and my new fringe bag







H&M dress and bag, thrifted belt, Target hat and watch

Annnnnd back to style posts, weee! These photos look a bit strange since my exposure was way too bright, but c'est la vie. Luckily I bought a new wireless remote today which will make everything much easier and the photos better. This dress is super comfortable and I love the big stripes. I wore this to work but then put on my bowler hat when I got home because it just makes every outfit feel cooler. I am just itching for the warmer weather to come but Portland is being stubborn and rainy, which is typical. I even bought a couple swimsuits at H&M the other day and now I am just dreaming about it being summer so I can wear them. 

Tomorrow is Friday which means breakfast out at work! If you are curious, I write for the lifestyle section over at Digital Trends, a big tech website based here in Portland. Most of what I write about aims a bit more at guys than gals, but some of it is pretty cool or sometimes fashion-related, so check out the lifestyle section if you feel so inclined. Anyway, my bosses are nice people and take us out to breakfast every other Friday! It's the little things that make for such a nice work environment. :)

More fashion soon, I'm so excited to be back at it!

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

aaah I love your hat! :)
and the shoes are pretty cool, too.