9.01.2010

New York City, Part 1

I have been a bit m.i.a. the past couple weeks because I have been on vacation, woo hoo! I am visiting my older sister in Washington, D.C. and managed to make it up to New York for a few days to visit Barrett, one of my best friends from high school, who recently moved to Brooklyn. It was my first trip to New York and even though I was only there a few days, it was so much fun! I wish I could have stayed longer. I think I visited almost all the neighborhoods in manhattan! Here is documentation part one...

Home-base stop on the subway. Oh hey, Brooklyn.


Barrett and her map. Got a lot of use, let me tell you. 


On the Highline! Love that place. 


View from the Highline. 




Pants: H&M, Tank: H&M, Vest: borrowed from Barrett, Bag: Cole Haan, Watch: Target




Magnolia Cupcakes. Not nearly as good as St. Cupcake. :)


Marc Jacobs accessory store in the West Village. 


$3.50 margaritas at Bone Lick BBQ, free round from bartender Vitaliy!


Then the obligatory trip to Times Square, woo!





More to come soon...
xoxo

2 comments:

Mariamma Iris said...

ooh! fire escapes and big buildings and crumpled up maps. It's like a fairytale!

ajlounyinjurylaw said...

I can't get enough of NYC; great photos.