9.04.2010

Fall Inspiration: Classic Colors




Fall is on the way, and nothing gives me more dressing inspiration than that first day of cool, crisp weather. In the fall shows, there was lots and lots of camel, and I'm liking where that color trend is taking us. It harkens back to the early 1970s, but the addition of army greens and denim to the mix make this color more suitable to the modern palette. I loved bits and pieces of the Chloe show, and Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dries Van Noten, and Burberry all put great twists on the neutral trend. It's so great to see all of that popping up in stores like H&M for fall. I walked into one the other day and I was obsessed with the color palette the store had of camel, army green, khaki, rust, and blush. Yay fall! I love the laid-back-cool of the H&M pieces as well. And those shearling jackets by Burberry? I WANT. So classic and cool. 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Fall always brings the best color palettes! I love autumn browns, rusts, and neutrals! I can't wait for the weather to start getting colder! :)

Aya said...

H&M's line is amazing as usual!! Dying to have everything from there :) xoxo