7.02.2011

Summer white in the city by the bay








Gap top, Old Navy jeans, F21 necklace, bracelet, and scarf, Ecote shoes

Another leftover outfit from my lovely trip to the bay area a few weeks ago. It was such a nice little vacation. I love the huge necklace I'm wearing, it's perfect to throw on over something really simple to make a big statement without a lot of effort. Luckily for me, this outfit would be too warm for the current Portland weather, which is nearing just about 80 degrees every day. Can't get much better than that! I'm relaxing this weekend and have a fun barbecue to attend on Monday with the boyfriend for the holiday. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my extra day off. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday in the sunshine!

Until next time,

xoxo

1 comment:

InesT said...

Love that necklace <3

http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *