5.10.2011

Is it dress season yet?






Today ended up being rather nice by the time I got off work, but it started out cold so I had to wear tights. Although I probably would have to wear tights with this dress to work anyway, you know, to be somewhat professional. I am dying for it to be dress season! The forecast for the next week here is STILL mostly under 60 with rain, and I am fed up. Portland is rainy, yes, but this is getting ridiculous. My mom and I got lovely pedicures on Mother's day and it is supposed to be sandal weather, darnit! I will have to pray to the weather gods or something because the conditions have me feeling rather uninspired. 

Anyway, I do love this dress, with tights and all. It's pretty much the exact same dress as my pink one with the birds on it, but it's such a flattering shape that I had to get it anyway. It makes me feel pretty and girly no matter what the weather. Grrrrr. Since I am uninspired with the clothes I can wear in the current weather, I have been perusing warmer weather items online, particularly shoes. Need a perfect sandal wedge or I'm even warming up to getting some almost-but not quite flatforms. Just have to wait for Mr. Paycheck. :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your shirt is so pretty :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

pepa said...

Hy dear,
NICE BLOG YOU HAVE HERE :)
Visit my new blog

therubberdoll.com

Kissses from pepa :X

Sarah H said...

I love your dress! (and it looks good with the tights)

Sarah