2.14.2012

In Your Light








H&M faux fur & leather coat, Gap legging jeans, Forever 21 blanket sweater, Dolce Vita Jamison booties

In attempt to push past the winter blogging blues, this is the result of a few post-work shots now that it is actually a bit light out when I head home around 5 everyday. I splurged on these Dolce Vita booties and I'm so glad I did. They are beautiful and unlike any other shoes that I currently have, which is a good thing. Plus, they are comfortable enough to wear all day, which to me is an important concern. This coat was one of my better steals of the season. I had been eyeing it at the $80 price tag and walked in one day to see it on sale for $20. Yes, please!

I'll update on my life via more Instagram photos soon, but the basics of my winter have been usual days at work, weekend trips to the columbia gorge to see the boyfriend, a little bit of snow, lots of good food, and a wonderfully-spent 24th birthday wine tasting and movie-watching.

xoxo

Kelly

PS - sorry about the low quality photos, the lighting created some problems. :)

#nowplaying - Gotye "In Your Light"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love EVERYTHING about this outfit! (And you look absolutely beautiful!) And don't you love it when something you've been eyeing all season finally goes on sale? It's so gratifying to know it was worth waiting for!

Michelle said...

I'm new to your blog, but love it so far! :) Please can I ask you, did your H&M coat have pockets?! As mine seem to be stitched closed! Was just wondering if yours was the same. Thanks for any help :)x